Monday, December 8, 2008

Aidil Adha..

Selamat Aidil Adha to all Muslims out there !! Wish Hari Raya make us to remain the sacrife of Ibrahim A.S..To us, why not we make the relationship and may the friendship will last until the end of our breath. To Darul Ulum, all my goodfriends either Tutong, Jerudong etc, Selamat Hari Raya Aidil Adha. May our friendship will remain until the next generation. Love u all..
Seingatku 5 days nda hiking shhbndar..So, masa cek my weight last night, my weight increase for 2 kilos..Of coz sal ujan pagi2 so my peluh nda kuar. I hate this situation !! I ate ambuyat arah Seri Bulan sal kn cari cacah yg lain drp yg lain. Langu udh mkn rah aminah arip.. Then u see..weightku betambah naik lagi..So fast f mkn ambuyat..
Then..wish esok nda ujan pagi2..

No comments: